Our Fire Values are the underlying principles that guide us in making decisions, determining priorities, setting goals, allocating resources, and carrying out programs. They are:
F – Father’s love. The revelation that God is a loving Father as revealed by Jesus Christ.
I – Intimacy with God. Each of us were made for intimacy with God, communicating with Him, and hearing His voice.
R – Restoration of The Heart. God is a healer of the broken hearted & wants to reveal to us the issues & hurts that need healing and then heal us of them.
E – Empowered by Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirt brings breakthroughs from poverty, sickness and oppression from demonic forces and then empowers us to release that breakthrough to others.
Our Mission Statement summarizes what we are about, who we are & where we are going:
To be a church:
Encountering the love of the Father, Worshipping Jesus passionately and Welcoming the presence of the Holy Spirit in our gatherings.
A strong sense of community,
A heart to impact the Greater Houston Area
A desire to raise up the next generation of revivalists.
Our Beliefs are communicated through the following Statement of Faith:
1. We believe there is one God who lives forever in three persons; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19)
2. We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father and His personal, physical return to rule the earth in power and love.
“The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.” (John 1:14-18 & 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
3. We believe that all mankind are lost in sin and need to turn from it and trust personally in the Savior, Jesus Christ, all need to be born a new by the Holy Spirit’s power into God’s family.
“Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.” (John 3:5-7 & Ephesians 2:1-10)
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in us as believers and brings love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility and self-control into our lives. He works in and through us with His charismatic gifts.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” (Galatians 5:22-23 & 1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
5. We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal life for the believer and eternal judgement for the lost.
“Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.” (Matthew 25:31-46)
6. We believe in unity for all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and seek community together. We want to become more like Him in every way, who is head of His body, the Church. We are called to love Him and one another and are enabled to do this only as His life flows through us.
“Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all it’s many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.” (1 Corinthians 12:12-13 & Matthew 22:37-40)